Maps and Directions
How to Get There…
From Los Angeles
The entire journey is about 130 miles and will take about 2 ½ hours.
- From Los Angeles, go straight east on the I-10 toward Palm Springs.
- Continue past the CA Highway 111 exit for Palm Springs.
- Just past White Water, take the exit for CA Highway 62 / 29 Palms / Yucca Valley / Joshua Tree National Park and head north for 19 miles.
- Continue to the section "At Yucca Valley" for the final instructions
From Palm Springs International Airport
The entire journey is about 40 miles and will take about 45 minutes.
- From the airport, go west on E TAHQUITZ Way for ½ a mile.
- Turn right onto N FARREL Drive for 2 miles.
- The road curves to the left and becomes E RACQUET CLUB Road for 1 ½ miles.
- Turn right onto N INDIAN CANYON Drive. Continue straight for 11 ½ miles, passing over I-10.
- Turn right onto CA Highway 62 East (29 Palms Highway) for 13 miles.
- Continue below for the final instructions
At Yucca Valley
- Once in Yucca Valley, at the 4th stop light, turn left onto PIONEERTOWN Road. You will now be going up into the mountains for 7 ½ miles.
- Go through Pioneertown, staying on the paved road.
- After passing PIPES CANYON, the road changes names to RIMROCK Road for another 1 ½ miles.
- Continue on Rimrock Road until you get to a 90° left turn. The road changes name to BURNS CANYON Road.
- Half a mile up Burns Canyon, turn left onto POWDER HORN PASS.
- Follow the dirt road for about 700 feet and you will get to a ranch entrance on your left with an adobe wall on each side.
YOU HAVE ARRIVED